I am pleased to welcome you to the third AGSA Newsletter of 2023. I extend warm wishes for a prosperous and fulfilling time ahead and hope you will continue engaging with AGSA's various activities.
I would like to invite you to attend the upcoming 73rd Australasian Grain Science Conference, which will be held in Rockhampton, Queensland, from 26th to 29th September 2023.
As part of our commitment to supporting students in their academic pursuits, students are encouraged to apply for the Student Travel Awards, which are an important component of our AGSA Scholarship Program.
We have this month's newsletter highlights:
- Introduction to our keynote speakers
- Announcement of the Conference Committee
- Abstract submission opening
- Details on accommodation bookings
- Program overview
- Sponsorship and exhibitor packages
- AGSA pre-conference survey
- Student travel awards
- Obituary for Don Phillip Law
Wishing you all the best.